- This proposal is based on all dimensions and weight information provided at the time of quotation; any changes will alter pricing. Drawings are required with shipping dimensions, centre of gravity, orientation of any nozzles, and tie down locations, shipping saddles, structural supports, or stiffening if required, are to be supplied by others.
- Due to changes to weight, dimensions, centre of gravity or blocking required after equipment is dispatched, we can advise cost for correction once new scope is known.
- Customer may be required to assist in assembly and disassembly of Precision Specialized Inc.’s (PSI) equipment at no cost to PSI.
- Loading and unloading responsibility of others.
- Terms and conditions of major approved subcontractors will apply where applicable and are to be included in any subsequent purchase order or contract.
- This proposal is subject to the timely approval of all permits and the availability of equipment. Unless otherwise expressly stated in this quotation, any special requirements or conditions of any permit are not included in our quotation. Super load permits need a minimum 8 weeks to order.
- Any transportation work covered by this quotation is subject to all rules or regulations of Federal, Provincial, or Municipal Governments having jurisdiction over any roadways that may be used. Engineering, shoring, or matting of bridges, culverts, or other structures, sign, signal, or other obstruction raising or removal on haul corridor, will be charged at cost plus 15%.
- Delays due to any reason beyond our direct control including inclement weather, permit conditions or delays, road construction, bridge construction or restricted bridges to weight due to failed inspections may result in extra charges for labor and equipment. We allow 2 hours for loading and 2 hours for off-loading. See item number 16 for detention rates.
- Quotation is based on clear and free access to all loading or offloading areas. Suitable access and ground conditions on access roads into site, or on the site itself and all work areas are to be provided by others at no cost to PSD. If additional towing or pushing of our equipment is required because of site conditions, any costs incurred will be invoiced as an extra to the contract. Any damages incurred to property or equipment (including our equipment) as a result of towing or pushing will be charged as an extra. Tarping, wrapping, sealing or protection from any natural elements or road spray, if required, will be an extra cost.
- All goods for transport must be sufficiently packaged, reinforced or braced and structurally suitable for transportation. PSD accepts no liability for damages to cargo due to insufficient preparation. Hazardous goods will not be accepted for transport, handling or storage. For all articles that our driver loads or unloads we are relieved of any damage our driver might cause.
- Carrier will bill for any escorts and police escorts, hydro and line lifting, route surveys, at cost plus 10%.
- Carrier not responsible for any costs and or delays incurred due to varying weather conditions, traffic, permits, routes or acts of God.
- A fuel surcharge of (included at today’s prices and is subject to change) may be added to the quoted price.
- Our standard land cargo insurance coverage of $2.00 / pound up to a maximum of $1,000,000 Canadian is included covering cargo that is in our direct care, custody and control. Any and all additional insurance if required will be extra or, if provided by others, must include Precision Specialized Inc. and its subcontractors as named co-insured with a waiver of subrogation.
- The shipper upon tender of the shipment to the carrier, and the consignee upon acceptance of delivery of shipment, shall be liable jointly and severally for all unpaid charges payable on account of a shipment in accordance with applicable tariffs, including but not limited to sums advanced or disbursed by the carrier on account of such shipment.
- Detention Rates:
a. Step-deck – $150/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
b. Double-drop – $195/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
c. Mini-deck – $195/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
d. 11 axle – $295/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
e. 12 axle – $350/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
f. 13 axle – $395/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
g. Perimeter Trailer – $450/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
h. Goldhofer STZ9 – $450/hour to a maximum of 10 hours per day
i. Truck ordered not used are subject to daily rate charges